In this policy, “Ev Creative Web Design”, “we”, “us” and “our” represents Ev Creative Web Design. “User” and “visitor” refers to you
By using our website, you’re agreeing to the conditions outlined in this policy. In case of any queries related to your personal data or our privacy practices, please write an email to [email protected]
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following data from a user through our contact forms:
- Company name
- Company website URL
- Email address
- Phone number
We will not collect more information than we need to fulfill our purposes and will not keep them for longer than what is necessary.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT THE DATA
We collect data when a user submits data in one of our contact forms.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use your personal data submitted to us through our website for the following purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website:
- For administering our website and internal business purposes;
- Personalizing our website to you;
- To provide you with the information about our services that you request;
- To communicate with you regarding the services you’ve requested and respond to your questions and comments;
- To send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- To send you our email newsletter, if we have your consent (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- To provide third parties with statistical information about website usage (these third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from the information provided);
- To verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website’s private messaging service)
- To keep our website safe, secure and to prevent fraud or illegal activities
PERSONAL DATA SHARED WITH THIRD PARTIES
We may share your data with:
- Companies within the Ev Creative Web Design & Partners
- Law enforcement or fraud prevention agencies if we believe the supplied data may violate a law
- Professional service providers, such as IT providers, professional advisers or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy
We may share your data in such circumstances:
- In order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights and in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Data that we collect may be stored, processed in, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate and do not have data protection laws equivalent to the European Economic Area, Russia, and India.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We store your personal data until we have successfully satisfied your contact request.
- EV Creative Web Design general retention policy is to retain data for up to 1 year from the last time you have contacted us.
SECURE DATA PROTECTION
In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put technical and operational processes in place to keep your data safe. EV Creative Web Design also uses SSL encryption to transmit information from end-users to their hosted servers.
Ev Creative Web Design will report any data breach of this website, systems and/or database and relevant individuals potentially affected within 72 hours of the breach notification.
YOUR RIGHTS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have several rights in relation to your personal data and our use of it. If you would like to make a request for any of the following detailed rights, you can write to us by emailing [email protected] The below is a summary of your rights according to our interpretation of the GDPR;
- The right to access: You have the right to access the personal data we process and other information such as the purpose of processing, who your data has been or will be disclosed with etc. In most cases this is free of charge, there may be some charges if the request is excessive and requested numerous times.
- The right to rectification: You can ask for the rectification of your personal data if you believe the data in our possession is inaccurate.
- The right to removal: We are obligated to remove your personal data from our records without undue delay if you request its removal. If it’s not possible for us to remove your personal data from our records or we need to retain your personal data we will inform you why we cannot process your request.
- The right to data portability: You can request a copy of your personal data in a machine-readable format and have the right to transmit the data to another controller.
- The right to restrict object/processing: You have the right to block or suppress the processing of your personal data or right to withdrawal your consent.
- Rights of automated decision making and profiling: You can choose not to be the subject of a decision where the consequence is based on automated processing.
You have the right to withdraw your consent for us to use your personal data at any time. To withdraw your consent, please email [email protected]